How Can We Help You Get There
SOOFAITH school of Ministry and Leadership is a Christian school which accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, and the purpose of maintaining general utility adopts the following statement of fundamental truths.
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authorities Word of God.
- We Believe there is ONE God: Eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the deity Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive Himself His blood, bought the church that it may be with him forever.
- We Believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We Believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
What We Believe
- We Believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that it provides healing of the human body in answer to believing in prayer.
- We Believe that according to Acts2:4, the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We Believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian enables them to live a Holy Life.
- We Believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- We Believe in water baptism by immersion and observance of the Lord's Supper. (Communion).